Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Friday, February 18, 2011

Tofu Tuesday

Please do not be alarmed by the title of the post, no one was harmed in the making of this meal.

A now for a story, about tofu.

Once upon a time, we had a dinner party, and made curry, and bought tofu.  Then, we forgot to use it.  Since then, said tofu has been looming menacingly in our refrigerator.

The end.

As I was perusing blogs, as I do on a daily basis, I found that one of my blogs called for tofu crusted with almond butter.  Uh...duh...perfect!

Here's the recipe from BonAppetempt.

A photo documentation of this tofu's journey...with a few tips.


Use homemade almond butter, because that makes you superior.

But, go light on the soy sauce, this recipe has plenty of it.



Use a cool garlic roller thing from your Grandma, yet another way I don't have to touch the garlic!


Don't be afraid of soba noodles...they are good.


If the recipe says extra firm tofu, for goodness' sake make it extra firm!






Don't throw it all away if you hate it, because your husband, roommate, family member, or dog might really like it.


Dear Tofu,

I accept your challenge.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment