Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sub-Par Saturday


It seems I have a tendency to make reeeeeaaalllly good bread, and simultaneously mediocre soups.
Saturday was no exception.  I told you I would let you know when I found a decent whole-wheat version of Mark Bittman’s No-Knead Bread, find it I did.
Check it out here.
I added in 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds, and 1/2 cup of craisins.
Here it is post second rise.







The soup “recipe” is not worth repeating, but I will tell you it involved veggie stock, rotel, and kale.  Yes, I know, I have a problem.
The meal certainly didn’t LOOK sub-par.







I think I’m going to go have some more bread now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found you on foodbuzz and have enjoyed reading your blogs! Thought I'd say hi and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete