Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things They Are A-Changin' Thursday

The weather is changing.

The snow is changing (melting).

Wardrobes are changing.

This blog is changing!

Don't worry folks it's for the better.  I've purchased my very own domain, and am in the process of making it look real pretty and professional.  Be prepared for the big domain name announcement in the future.  In the mean time, sit tight while I make it look real nice for y'all.

And enjoy this tofu recipe.

Tofu "Steak"

2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp lemon juice

1 block tofu, pressed and cut into 4 "steaks"

I preheated the oven to 400 degrees and brushed these steaks with the sauce.


These steaks baked for about 30 minutes.

In the meantime I took some green beans and tossed them in the leftover sauce.

Best idea I ever had.


No comments:

Post a Comment