Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whatever Wednesday

Apparently I'm on a blogging roll today.  Get it? Blog roll?  That's a little blog humor for you!

Besides soup, I think one of the easiest things to make to use random vegetables is fried rice.  Mostly because we always have a gigantic bag of rice on hand.

I have previously included a "recipe" for fried rice, so I won't bore you.  Except to say that with my new sophisticated taste buds I would consider adding any of the following items to your rice:

Red Pepper Flakes
Lime Juice
Ginger
Low Sodium Soy Sauce

Very sophisticated ingredients, I know.


Oh, and kale is also pretty sophisticated in my opinion.

Make sure to take a picture of your fried rice with an artsy partial shot of the soy sauce bottle.  It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment