Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple, Standby, Saturday

Saturday night found me dog-sitting the cutest puppy in the world for my parents,  and "babysitting" my younger, much wiser sister.

Basically she is more responsible than me, but I was in charge of dinner.

Homemade pizza, again.

This time, The World's Smallest Kitchen is back with some tips on making the best pizza possible.

1) "Age" your pizza dough,  let it rise, and then put in the fridge for a few hours or even overnight.  The dough is much more workable, and you can get a thinner crust.

2) Use sliced provolone or mozzarella instead of shredded, you'll get that chewy, delivery, pizza taste.

3) If you prefer a less "saucy" pizza, just use a can of tomato sauce and spice it up with your choice of spices.  This is the easiest way to make sauce, especially when tomatoes aren't in season.

Want proof of the benefits of my tips?

Look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment