Foodbuzz Featured Publisher

Foodbuzz

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fair Trade, Field Trip Friday

We are headed, in a few hours, or whenever my parents get here, to Iowa.  We will be visiting my brother. After a long rehearsal last night, this morning came too early.  So, I leave you with two things.

A)  A love story.

Once upon a time,

We love our coffee maker, even though we have to put it on a shelf above the oven, and use a step stool to make the coffee.  We love putting home-ground fair trade coffee in it.  We love the smell it makes, and the way it wake us up on those 6 AM drives to North Branch.  In fact, it beckons me right now.  Thank you Grant and Petra.

And they all lived happily ever after,

The End.


B)  A shameless plug

Come see our concert tomorrow night.  I can't promise you much but a great concert, and perhaps a mention in this famous blog.  Ok, don't everyone jump at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment